Well good gravy...!

Welcome to what will become a nice little review spot to accompany Ragnar Station, with The Gravy Pot being where all things good and lumpy will be taken to task by yours truly.  I've been thinking of doing this for a long time now, but the itch to get it going just became unbearable and here I am now.

I'll be giving my opinion on anything that I have an opinion about, which is a far array of things from movies to TV shows, food to drink, music to webpages, you name it.  There aren't really any rules on what to talk about.  The thing here to remember is that it's just an opinion and not anything personal.

At the end of every thing to talk about that I pick at will be a rating system of two simple sides:  Good Gravy and Lumpy Gravy.  Like the late great Siskel and Ebert's thumbs up/thumbs down symbols, it's black and white in its recommendation.  I either endorse it or I don't.  But I will elaborate on whether my recommendations are marginal or not.

To anyone that's ever read my ramblings, thanks for coming back!  For anyone new, I hope you continue to be a regular visitor.  And thank you all for visiting. 

Spread the gravy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books: The Book of Joy - Dalai Lama, Desmond Tutu with Douglas Abrams

Iron Man 3